Friday, January 17, 2014

Spring Adventure Trip Staff Assignments

As I was working the merchandise table at the Longhorn Open racquetball tournament today, I noticed that the staff list for the spring adventure trips had been emailed to me.  We had been asked to submit our trip wishlist by Thursday afternoon, so I was surprised to see assignments were already done by Friday afternoon.

I was assigned to five spring trips, more than any other new trip leader.  Manuel has four trips, and everyone else has less than four.  It was probably just because I asked for more trips, but it could be because they liked what they saw in guide school and/or that I'll have both my CPR + AED and Wilderness First Aid certifications by January 26.

I've been assigned to:

The Spring Adventure Trip schedule in the Outdoor Center (photo by Jakub).

No comments:

Post a Comment